Try to get out of bed this morning almost impossible. My legs are sore as they can be and dont know if they have ever felt like this. Each step there is an aching pain and I only wonder how I am going to walk to school and teach for 8 hours. Try to sit and then stand is like pulling teeth. Even though the soreness is painful it is a good pain that I enjoy, because that means for me that I worked the shit out of my legs. It also means that I won't be able to walk normally for the next couple days. Anyways, I hopped in the shower then ate some breakfast/lunch. Headed to school with Max at a pretty slow pace because of the legs. Finally got to school and started the day. I want to add that going down stairs is one of the hardest things to do when the legs are sore. I felt like I was going to fall over with each step. It was crazy, at least Thursday is my easiest day with only 6 hours of teaching.
Went to my first class, and started to have a stomachache and was not feeling good at all. Totally separate from the legs, and was trying to teach class and I tried to put on a warm face, but I guess it didnt work because one of my students asked if I was mad at them. I immediately told him no and started a game. It was so cute and I felt bad for him. Luckily this class ended 10 minutes early because they had a cooking class for Christmas so I got to rest a little longer before my next class. Still not feeling well headed to my 2nd class where we did some review of materials from the day before and then headed to PE with Danni Teacher and her class. Played four corners and musical chairs. One of my kids, Henry, slightly autistic we think and sensitive cries a lot and every time he got out started crying and ran up to me for comfort. It was so sad. Class ended and break time began. Had a a little lunch because I was still not feeling good. Break ended and had four classes back to back. No good stories in those classes, except in a class of just 5 girls, the head girl, Emma, who is way smarter than the other kids and acts like a second teacher got real mad today. She is usually awesome and well-behaved, but since she didnt win a game, like she usually does, she through a fit and stopped playing and some how got the rest of the crew to stop as well. I told them if that is the way they are going to act then no more games. So we didnt play any more games for the rest of the class and I did not include Emma in anything.
In addition, during those four classes my phone came and got really excited, opened it up and all that was there was the battery. I was freaking out and thought this would only happen to me. I asked the KT who helped me and she was sort of stand offish and wasnt really as helpful as she usually is. So I immediately thought that Max and Evan had something to do with it. Went to them and demanded my phone, they played it pretty well, but eventually gave it to me. They definetely got me. They did a fine job on retaping the package because I didnt notice at all.
After all that, my four classes ended and I was done for the day, which meant lots of time for me to plan and finish my telephone teaching. Did that for an hour and called Choi on my new phone to make sure we were still on for the gym. Met him at 7:30 and did biceps, triceps, and shoulders. Avoided legs completely. During our workout he invited me to dinner again on Saturday with him and his son. I am getting to think he is no longer married. We shall see. I finished working out and had some dinner by myself and went home. Took a shower in the apartment because the hot water was not working at the gym. Did a little shave action as well, and now about to go to sleep.
Tomorrow is Friday!!!! Goodnight
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment