Ahh Wednesday, the middle of the week already. Woke up at 9:30 ate some breakfast and headed to the gym. It is definitely winter now for it is very cold. Got the gym, changed and headed up the weight room. Started on the treadmill and then headed over to do some legs. Ohh leg day, why do you have to be so cruel. Of course, during my second set the Trainer/worker comes over and starts to be my personal trainer. He added weights and with hand motions and little english he knew explained what he was trying to do and wanted me to do. I am not going to deny a free personal trainer, this guy kicked my ass on legs and when I was finished I could barely walk down the stairs to the locker room. Took a shower, dressed up and headed toward school. It was a very long walk because I could barely move and with each step though my legs were going to buckle.
Finally arrived at school, dropped my stuff off and went to get some bulgolgi (meat) and rice. Well needed after exercising. Went back to school and started my day of teaching. First period, Max and I had PE so we had our kids play four corners. Second period, easy. Then break, where I ordered a prepaid phone online. Max and I finally got our alien registration cards to keep so we officially can do what we want in this country! Did some more planning for Thursday and ate some more. Class began again with four in a row, the kids were actually good in all them, especially in B3. It was great because I was tired and could not really stand up much of the day. Then another break came, where I planned even more and did some telephone teaching and Max and Evan headed to Costco some 30 minutes away. I had one more class so I could not attend. Had my last class which is always entertaining because we learn a lot about each other by asking questions. The buzzer rang which meant that I was done for the day.
Headed home and ate a quick bite to eat because I knew Max would be calling me any minute for me to help him bring up the Costco stuff. Was able to talk to my dad for a little and then he called. Ran outside to help him carry in all the bulk goods and we started sorting everything out. In addition, we borrowed a vacuum cleaner from Danni who is our next door neighbor and co-worker of ours. So we did a mad clean session with the vacuum cleaner and the swifer Max bought. Our place was disgusting and think both our parents would be in horror looking at how much dust and cat hair we cleaned up. (A cat lived with the previous tenants). Finished cleaning and talked to my dad again for a little before Max and I headed out for the evening.
We went to Who's Bob and at first it was just us playing pool. The bar was empty. Had a few beers and the usual crowd started shuffling in. Started playing some beer pong and Max and I ran the table for a while until we decided that we wanted to lose and go home. Stayed out a little later than we wanted to, but had a good time in the process. Headed home around 2 and came back to the apartment and fell asleep.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment