Woke up shivering from how cold my room was, I guess it is that time of year to turn the heat up a notch. I am only guessing that it is real cold outside while still laying in my bed. After laying in my bed for awhile get up take a shower and then skype with my brother. We talk about the weekend events and other bro stuff, then I head to school. Step outside and the gloves and hat go right on and know it is going to be a chilly walk to school, although not even close to the bitterness in Ann Arbor or Chi-town. After a nice 30 minute walk in the cold wind get to school and attend our usual Tuesday meeting for ENT's. Again, nothing important for me, but Max is adding a class during winter break for a month because he only has 33 classes where I have 36. The meeting ends and I get out my PB&J and chips for lunch. Ate my delicious sandwich and reviewed my classes for the day.
The buzzer rang and went to my first class, which was easy. Second class was much of the same. During one of our little 5 minute breaks between classes I was talking to Evan doing some crazy hand motion explaining something and managed to hit one of the Chinese teachers in the face. She walked right into it from behind me and there was no way I could have seen her or avoided, it was her fault, but the reason I am telling you this is because she is gorgeous and I felt horrible. So during my next long break Max and I went to get some Kimbop and then I stopped at a shop to buy her some chocolate. Returned to school and gave her the candy and she was thankful and all was good, even though there was no guilt from her to begin with I just wanted to get her something. I wish she didnt have a boyfriend!
Break ended and then had 4 classes back to back. Pretty easy 4 classes all went well. Then had a break and got our pay stub that gave us our information of how much we received in our bank account and what was deducted. Yayyyy!!!! Pay Day! Even though not much money still enough to celebrate!
Did some planning and then my last class began. Only 3 students in it so it is more of a discussion than anything else. Class ended, picked up some chicken and made dinner.
Night over.
I love having money!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment