Monday, November 23, 2009
Nov 23rd
Today, we finally received internet in our apartment. If you hadn't noticed, our apartment did not have internet over the weekend so we thought. Max got to school and the secretaries told him that we did have internet and the username and password, which is what we needed, was on a business card in the apartment. We tried it out and it worked. Success!!! After setting up the internet, I headed down to school. Since Max was already at school, it was a lonely walk. I did not realize how long the walk actually was until I did it by myself. It took a good 30 minutes at a pretty decent New York pace. Once at school, started to review my material for the day. Then started class at 12:50. Preschool is first, age 4-5. 40 minutes go by, then another preschool class. After that 40 minutes I have a 40 minute break where i do more reviewing for the next set classes. Break time over, I have 5 classes back to back. Then one more break and then my last class. End at 815, then had a nice long walk back to the apartment. Max and I made dinner, which consisted of an omelet, rice, and gumondu (similar to dumplings). A very exhausting day indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi J where are the pictures???
ReplyDelete