Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nov 22 relaxation

The sun shining through my window, there was no way I could sleep a minute later. Thinking about last night I could only chuckle, because it was so much fun. Its Sunday the day of rest and that is exactly what I did, as well as Max. We made eggs and bacon for lunch and just enjoyed being in our apartment. After that we did laundry for the first time. Pretty easy a couple buttons to push and walla. Only problem is, is that there is no dryer and we have use our drying rack. Not detrimental, but just annoying because it takes a lot longer for our clothes to dry and the rack takes up a lot of space. Next, we went out and just walked around and did some errands. Once we came back, I sat down with a grammar book and went over terms I was unsure about so I can be more confident in teaching the material. Learned a lot and feel like these children will benefit from it. After that, we went to to dinner came back and chilled. Went to bed. School in the afternoon.

-Michigan Sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment