4 days until Korea! Sitting with my bro watching Curb thinking about how life is going to be across the globe. As I start to think my anxiety rises as well as my excitement for a new surrounding and outlook on life.
May the good lord be with you, may you not contract the flu, may your journey be adventetorous and exciting, kind of like crack addiction you are always fighting, come back to us whole and changed, try to avoid having your face re-arranged, bask in the Korean sun my dear brother, this journey will be unlike any other.
Original Poem from Joshua Alan, The Forgotten Transcendentalist
Hi Jeremy I am in Buffalo..What time is it there????!10 plus 2????Can not wait to hear how the motel is..I do not think I ever stayed in a motel..That alone is an experience! Going to Niagra Falls! XOXXO
May the good lord be with you,
ReplyDeletemay you not contract the flu,
may your journey be adventetorous and exciting,
kind of like crack addiction you are always fighting,
come back to us whole and changed,
try to avoid having your face re-arranged,
bask in the Korean sun my dear brother,
this journey will be unlike any other.
Original Poem from Joshua Alan, The Forgotten Transcendentalist
Haiku:
ReplyDeleteRich Rod overseas
He goes to teach them 'child please'
Asians on their knees
Haha I love these
ReplyDeleteHi Jeremy I am in Buffalo..What time is it there????!10 plus 2????Can not wait to hear how the motel is..I do not think I ever stayed in a motel..That alone is an experience!
ReplyDeleteGoing to Niagra Falls!
XOXXO
jeremy Shelley says hello from Buffalo...What an awsome first day..Your writing is amazing!
ReplyDeletekeep it up