Saturday, November 14, 2009

First full day

So I do not have interent for a week and will be coming to PC room which is an internet cafe. So far it has been a smooth and interesting experience. In short the plane ride was 15 hours and the bus ride 5. MAx and I stayed up for over 24 hours so it seemned. Jimmy Carter was on our flight and I got to shake his hand. Yippee.

This morning Saturday the 14th Max and I got up around 10 and walked around. We stay in this love motel and you can leave it up to your imagination of the accomadations and what goes on there. So we woke up this mroning and wakled up the street and it was beautiful. Grassy Moutains surrond the city which with fresh food everywhere. WE called one of the teachers who met us at 12 to tell us the nitty gritty. We ate some awesome Korean fast food which consisted of something along the lines of potstickers, fried rice balls, and sushi. After lunch we walked around, viewed the apartment we were going to stay in and then to the subway downtown.
While we were downtown we bought cheap watches b/c we do not know what time it is and then got out feet eaten by fish. This was very intersteing and tickelish if you have sensitive feet. We got pretty tired so we came back to our love motel to take a nap for a few hours.

We told our new aquainted friends that we would meet them down at our motel steps at 750 so we had a few hours to spare to take a nap. I told max to wake me at 7 because he had an alarm. Next thing I know I hear a knock at my dooor and it is Max yelling at me to wake up. It is 745 and one of the teachers is already downstairs. If you know me I usuallty have to have alittle time to get ready but got ready in 10 minutes. WEnt to this awesome Korean BBq and ordered lots of food and drink for under 10 dolalrs. After a delish dinner we went downtown to an ice bar. I know most of you are thinkink that everything is covered an ice, but unfortunately it is not and it is only the mug that is ice. After you are finished drinking you throw it into a target and if you hit the bullseye you win something (aka free beer, food, etc) I swear I hit it but the buzzer didnt go off. WE got tired so we took a cab home and now hear. In additon, it is pretty damn cold here. Not really looking forward to a winter, hopefully it will warm up. WEll I am tired and laughing at all these Koreans playing PC games at this huge internet Cafe. Post coming soon as well as pics.

Lovve,
Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment