Went out with the boys. First we went bowling and then went to billybowl and won some prizes. It was a lot of fun.
Sat 3rd
Took it easy for most of the day. Max and I found a ps2 place wher eyou could play games for hours and for cheap. Everyone in there was playing soccer, a funny scene. Iris came over before the party to hang out. Then I went to dinner with Jay and Jen to a dak galbi place, which was pretty good. After that headed over to Kush where Max and I were having our going away party. Had about 20-30 people there some whom I never had seen before. However we had free drinks flowing from 10-12 so it was a grand time. Around 2 went home.
Sunday 4th.
Max and I went back to the PS2 bar to play some fifa and to recover, It was a good time,
Then Iris came over that night and we did not end on a great note. I was a little frustrated.
Monday. 5th
Had galbi with Iris and hung out
Tuesday
Had dinner with Kasey
Wednesday
Had a final goodbye dinner wtih our close friends and KT’s. That was a lot of fun. After that went downtwon to Thursday party. Had some beer, played darts and pong. Then max and i went to the PS2 place for the final time.
Thursday.
The final time I was seeing some of my classes. It was pretty sad to say goodbye. I had snack parties with each one of them and took photos as well. It was bitter sweet. After work went out to a final dinner with Lim. Went to the place where he took uis to lunch the first time we met. It was fsad, but fun as well. Then we were still hungry so we went and ate some baby octopuis.
After that headed dt to his bar and reminenced.
Friday
Our final day, was a bit of a mess as well. B and J moved into our apartment while I was still sleeping. Came out of the room and it was like a bomb went off. Got ready and went to school, my last day!!!. This was sad. I almost cried saying goodbye to my preschoolers. Had snack parties in each class and took photos. It was touching to hear that some wanted me to stay.
After work had dinner and tea with Iris
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment