So Tuesday I woke up around 10 ate some breakfast and then rented just a regular bike for the day. It was another beautiful day in Hoi An.
My first stop was the shoe store and then the suit store for another fitting. The shoes fit perfectly so they just needed to touch them up a bit, and the Suit and tux jacket were great, but the pants still needed a little work. After my fitting had some lunch at a Pho place then went back to the hotel to sit by the pool for the day. I sat at the pool from about 11:30 till 3:30. It was very nice, however the sun tires you out so I decided to take a nap for a little so i thought. 8 hours later I woke up and it was midnight, still a little groggy so i went back to bed until 7.
Wednesday, started the day off early. Rented a motorbkike to head to marble mountain. On the way to the mountain a vietnamese woman came up beside me and started chatting to me. She was also headed there to her store so I followed her. Got to her store which was right by the entrance of the mountain. She let me park my bike there so when I came back i could buy something. Went up the mountain or should I say a really big hill, made of marble and looked at all the pagodas, temples and caves. It was really beautiful to see as well as the view from the top to see all of hoi an. After the mountain came down, found her store, she fed me some water and I bought a little something for someone, wishing happiness.
Drove back to Hoi An, took a dip in the pool then went back to my suit and shoe store to try everything on one more time. Everything fit, so they packed everything up, put it on my bike and went back to the hotel.
After that had lunch, then headed to the beach a little. It was very hot and was a little bored with my bike parked just a little ways away. So i hopped on my bike and just drove for about an hour or so enjoying the views of Hoi An then into another city and beyond. Found a nice standing lady buddah. Came back, jumped in the pool again, had more food, now about to take a shower and relax some more. Man I love vacation
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha...you fell for there gimmick. Literally, I bet it was the same women that harrased me and my friends out to marble mountain!!! This women was driving right next to us on her scooter and kept telling us to follow her, we didnt but we ended up going to the same place, and we saw her pull into her shop!! What a sucker!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having fun bud.