Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weds: June 2nd Election Day

NO SCHOOL!!!!!

I love it when we have no school. Makes the week go by faster and one less day of teaching English. Arose from sleep around 1030 asked Max what he wanted to do today. He said Evan wants to go on a scooter ride, so I joined up with them. Rode on the back of Max's scooter, quite nice actually, except from all the exhaust emptying into my lungs. Even though it is a 2 seater I dont think it can handle both of us. Drove around the city for awhile. Ate at Siji Taco, which is a Mexican place in the part of town they call Siji. It was nothing special. Still the best Mexican I have had here is in Seoul. After lunch, we went to a driving range. It was a lot of fun just to hit some balls around. Gave Evan some pointers and then we left and entered a flower festival. Nothing special there so we left. Headed back home, Max's bike really pumping hard to get home. So much smoke coming out of the tailpipe. Got home, I decided to go to the gym, while Max played his computer game that he is no addicted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment