Friday
Max and I went to Gorilla burger and had some tasty burgers. Then we went to Billy Bowl where we played Billy Bowl, a mix between pool and bowling They had a contest going on and depending on high your score, the better the prize. The first game I won a beer glass. The second game Evan joined in, however he didnt win anything. The big winner was Max who scored over a 220 and won us a 3000cc pitcher of beer. It was awesome. Finished that pitcher, then went to another bar where one of our friends was having a goodbye party. Stayed there for awhile, then went home.
Saturday
Woke up at 930 to get ready for a day drip to Kyongju with Iris. It was pouring rain out, but we had planned for that. She was taking me to a little water park that also had some cool sauna areas. Met her at the bus station around 11 and departed for our destination. Arrived at Kyongjy at 12. Got to the water park and it was surprisingly crowded, because of the weather. The park was definitely geared towards families and children. It was pretty funny, because not only was there hundreds of kids, but Korea has a rule that everyone has to wear a swim cap or hat at all times. It was very interesting, but had a good time. Stayed there for a couple of hours and once I noticed that I was very pruny I was done. So we left the park and luckily the rain stopped so we walked around the lake together. It was very nice. After that we came back to the bus station and went back to Daegu, where we ate dinner at a chicken place. I was fairly tired from the day so I wanted to take a nap before the Korea game. WEnt home, relaxed and then headed back downtown to watch the soccer game at Kush. It was a fun experience, although they lost. The next task was to stay up till 3:30am to watch the US game. Set my alarm for that time, however it didnt work. I woke up at 11:30 missing the game and the loss.
Sunday
Had lunch with Evan and Jay at Lazy Diner. Did a load of laundry. Cleaned a little, then met Iris at 6 downtown. Watched a movie and had dinner at this very good Japanese place. I had this tuna dish, which was similar to bibimbap, but added tuna and other ingredients.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment