Woke up at 9:30, pretty hard waking up at that time after a fun filled weekend. However, managed to pull it together ate some breakfast and headed to the gym. Worked out for an hour then went to school. Arrived at school pretty happy because it was pay day!!! Also, since it is Tuesday we had a meeting for the teachers. Nothing very important happened. Once the meeting was over had to plan for the day. Classes went well. One funny thing that happened was that a girl was trying to spell shirt and accidentally spelled 'shit'.
While at school, us foreign teachers made plans to hang out with the korean teachers next friday. We are going to dinner then a karaoke bar. We are all very excited to hang out with the KT's because we dont know what they are like outside of school. However, today I probably crossed the line of co-worker etiquette. Some how one of the KT's and I got on the topic of who I like in the office. And I just started ranking people. Max was also included in the conversation and by the end of the conversation I had Betty hugging me because I ranked her number 1. It was definitely a lot funnier there, but basically every one was laughing pointing fingers of who we had fake crushes or real crushes on in the office. The KT's seemed to enjoy it, but probably not the appropriate way to act in an office. Oh well, just trying to make the best of the job and have fun with people I work with.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment